Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions at The Villas At Green Valley
We are reaching out to our entire Villas at Green Valley family and community to address the concerns related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). There is nothing more important to us here at The Villas than the health and care of our residents, therefore we wanted to let family, friends, and business associates know that we have thorough safety processes and procedures in place to ensure we are doing our part to protect your loved ones.
Following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we are monitoring current news and medical updates, especially those concerning our local community. On site, we are providing masks and gloves to all visitors, soap and sanitizers are offered throughout each and every Villa, and our team is rigorously disinfecting throughout the day and night in each home.
The health and safety of both our residents and our staff is always our top priority here at The Villas at Green Valley, so we will continue to closely monitor the latest news and developments regarding the Coronavirus, and we will make any and all adjustments to ensure your loved ones are safe. Do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any further questions or concerns.
We are pleased to announce that following State Health Board guidelines we are allowing families to sign up for visits. Please read the following guidelines and then click the links below and use the appropriate Sign Up Genius link to sign up for your visitation.
Guidelines to follow are:
MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES DURING THE VISIT, AND SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 6’ STILL APPLIES FROM ENTRY, THROUGH VISIT, TO EXITING THE VILLA.
Please remember that access is limited to:
- Those that do not have signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19
- Those that do not have a cough
- Those that do not have a fever over 100.4
- Those that are not experiencing any shortness of breath
- Those that have not had contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Those that do not have a household member with fever or respiratory symptom
- Those that do use hand sanitizer upon entry
Additional Important Requirements for Bedside Or Indoor Visitations
- Present negative COVID test (either PCR or antigen) less than 48 hrs old.
- Visitation Requirement Form
- Wear face mask and use proper hand sanitizing
- 15 Min Visits
Finally, for those of you that need to be tested or would just like to get tested please go to AZDHS.gov and on the front page of this website you will find a link on where free testing is provided.
Visitation Sign-Up (powered by Sign Up Genius)
Villa A Sign-up:
Villa B Sign-up:
Villa C Sign-up:
Villa D Sign-up:
Villa E Sign-up:
Villa F Sign-up:
Villa G Sign-up:
Villa H Sign-up:
Villa I Sign-up:
Villa J Sign-up:
We look forward to your visits!